Blog suddenly is not opening up on internet March 9, 2019. Is something going on Homestead server interferring with internet?

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

The blog website doesn't seem to open up on the internet on my website at www.dipterra.com. I haven't made any changes which would have caused it to stop working. Is something going on with a problem at Homestead on the server, or what is going on? Also, is there a chat and phone line where one can get help more promptly? Thank you.
Photo of Terrence8597

Terrence8597

• 70 Points
  • not a happy camper right now!

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Chris9845

Chris9845

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I too just discovered that my Blog won't open. What is going on Homestead?
Photo of Chris9845

Chris9845

Also cannot connect to site with Sitebuilder?
Photo of Chris9845

Chris9845

Looks like the blog is up now. Was operational on 03/09/19 by 5:00PM ET. No notice or explanation why from Homestead.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 47,946 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

We did see a few reports of the Blog not working, and reset the server that same day. After that, we didn't receive any more reports. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we did resolve that issue as quickly as possible.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.