Blog Cover Photo vs. Blog Page Photo

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I want my blog cover photo to remain the same and a separate photo to show up for each blog post. It seems I am only allowed one or the other. If I change the photo to match my post, it changes the cover photo as well. Or if I set the cover photo, that photo shows up as the photo for my blog post as well. Please help. 
Photo of Dodie6cc

Dodie6cc

• 292 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 47,896 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Anything you put on the "BLOG" page or "Post Page" from the page drop down menu will show on all blog posts.
If you want to put separate images on each blog post, this will need to be added via the blog editor.
Photo of Dodie6cc

Dodie6cc

It won't allow me to remove the cover photo or leave it blank, so if I don't add one of my own, it puts it one I didn't choose. I don't want it there at all, but it won't let me delete it. I have added my own photos on each post, but it won't let me remove the cover photo, and I don't like the way it adds it to each post on my menu.
(Edited)
Photo of Dodie6cc

Dodie6cc

Thanks, I got it. 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 47,896 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Good! I'm glad!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.