Blacklisted Homestead Email Servers - Undelivered Email Problems

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

FYI - Homestead email servers located at 209.157.71.85 & 209.157.71.84 are on several blacklisted sites and I am experiencing bounced emails that are not delivered because of this issue. You can check http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklis... to see if your email being bounced back is due to being blacklisted on Homestead emails. This is very bad for business!!!
Photo of Webmaster3656

Webmaster3656

• 1,030 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • VERY ANNOYED

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Alan2720

Alan2720

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Besides the above complaint by me, while this was all going on without my knowledge, I decided to change my domain and add new email addresses, passwords, etc., and am having nothing but trouble getting my messages in or out. This is something that is really simple for me to do. My send/receive box just sits there with 0 of 10 tasks waiting...intuit...get this fixed now or I am gone tomorrow. I will also be asking for compensation. No, not asking, demanding. Remember that I can challenge your charges in my bank.
Photo of Larry5364

Larry5364

• 246 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have had emails delayed all day but now I am just beginning to get the bounceback messages due to spam blockers. If this is being resolved, why is it spreading????
Photo of Artur2516

Artur2516

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I uderstand I can try to fix my outlook 1000 times and it still wont work right as I get "the server responded 550 #5.1.0 Address reject. I will really appreciate if someone will confirm as I am trying reconnect to outgoing servers for 2 weeks now. BTW what are server ports for incomming and outgoing server?
Photo of Mike6882

Mike6882

• 206 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am still not able to receive or send emails from my homestead account. Please update me as to when a fix is going to be made. I may be losing business every day this goes on, but I have no idea as I can't receive emails. Please fix soon.
Photo of chris6151

chris6151

• 60 Points
Thanks for NOTHING!!!! We will be switching to another provider. this is the worst service imaginable!

LT
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi All,

The email issues have been resolved, here's the latest Hmail (email) update.

Thank you,
Ehsan
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am sorry for your frustration, and yes we have had various issues with email recently. We are working to correct any issues on our end. The servers are reporting normal operation as of now.

If you are continuing to have problems please le us know.

Thank you

Drew N
Photo of Artur2516

Artur2516

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Dear Drew

I still can not synchronize Outlook with recommended set up as shown here on your website link below: https://community.homestead.com/homes...

Now while synchronize I got following message Log on incoming server (IMAP): "The operation timed out waiting for response from server" Please be so kind and take a closer look at this issue as I am heavy user and my business is loosing serious money because of this issue, client just informed me emails are not delivered. really hope for more then "sorry" response for this case. Please assist as server is timed out every single time and nothing I can do for 5th day already.

Please tell me exactly how to fix this issue - screen shot attached

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Please check the link below and try the SSL option. Some users are able to get connected this way.

Mail client issues

Thanks

Drew N
Photo of Dina

Dina

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have the same problem! How do I get this resolved?

I can't get any support with this!

My domain is www.ignitesq.com and email info@ ignitesq.com.

Please help!!!!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We are working on finding out what the problem is with mail clients and some customers. Have you tried the settings suggested aahere?

Are you able to login to the web interface and send/receive from there?

Thanks

Drew N
Photo of Dina

Dina

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Drew

I can send and receive mail but when some people send me mail they are sent a message to say that the mail is undeliverable!

My calendar invites get sent but are not received... etc
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Sorry for taking so long to get back to some of these threads, especially concerning the email issues.

Our email admins have worked diligently to get everyone back up and running and our email system is back to normal.

If anyone is still having issues, then we'll need to research your situation.

Feel free to reply if you are still having issues.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.