Billing Problems

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I keep getting messages to update my billing today. I purchased a domain today which should be $7.00 since I opted out of domain privacy. It's the only thing that gives me a clue there must be an issue with this. I wonder if I'm still being charged for domain privacy even though opted out of that. Regardless there should be ample to cover it. I try to log in to my domains to see if I can determine any problem but I can't seem to get anywhere except on the billing page.
How can I find out what the issue is and make sure I'm not being charged for the domain privacy as well.
Thanks
Photo of OnlineLifestyle

OnlineLifestyle

• 2,064 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,746 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Look at your Account Summary.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,588 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

To view what the system is attempting to bill for you can look under account and billing and payments. It currently shows it tried to bill for the domain registration but did not go through for some reason. If the card is valid, I can reset the system to charge again tonight if you would like. 
Photo of OnlineLifestyle

OnlineLifestyle

• 2,064 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Michelle. The card is valid and now I see another account took their payment out before I had planned. After all day yesterday getting error messages on my card and payment not taken that was ear marked, I'll have to wait to update my balance shortly.I'm not sure why this happened when the money was there for the domain. Hopefuly this will stop happening once I've updated the balance. If not I'll ask for help again.                                                  
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,588 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
No problem. Unfortunately the system does not provide us a reason as to why the billing failed but the system will try to bill again. You should be good going forward, if you have any issues I'll be here to help. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.