Billing information

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving

?How do I update my billing information?
Photo of Jeerome5390

Jeerome5390

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,646 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Click on account in the top right and then Billing.
Photo of bonnie2051

bonnie2051

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hate this new site!!! I want a number to call I dont like my card on the net. I need to change my billing infor You cant even speak to someone. Thinking of going with another as I hate this new site.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am sorry if you don't like it. Perhaps you can give some reasons why?

You do not need to contact support to update the billing. Go to Homestead and log in. Then in the top right click account. Then billing. You can change it there whenever you wish. The topic below show how.

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_do_i_update_the_billing_information_in_my_accou...
Photo of karen8894

karen8894

• 262 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Drew, 
Can you assist me how I can tabulate my entiire 12 months payment into a bill statement as I need the billing since 13 October till date 13 July for submission to my accountant who is doing my financial year end tabulations for company accounts followed by audit

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

The only place the invoices are available is from within your account. There will be one invoice for each billing period. I am not sure what requirements you have, but the data exists in the billing & payments section. You can click on the invoice number to see the detail and/or print the invoice, but unfortunately we don't have an export option to allow manipulation or consolidation of the data.
Photo of Slavena4130

Slavena4130

• 70 Points
Hi Drew. Is there a proper phone number to call to talk to someone about my billing account. I have been having a lot of trouble trying to get it accessed by Homestead.
they say I am in arrears and have suspended my account. we are loosing business.
WHAT IS GOING ON !!! 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Slavena4130, A suspended account simply won't allow you to add new paid services. The site and email should be working normally. Please tell me what type of card you are trying to enter, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover? Is it debit or credit?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Slavena4130, I was able to find that our system says you need to speak with your bank concerning this issue.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.