BBB logo with link

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Am trying to add the BBB link to my page. BBB supplied the coding and states it should show the logo as I selected it and then link to my BBB page. I inserted it as a HTML link and it works but does not display the actual BBB logo with my grade. Suggestions?
Photo of Jola8626

Jola8626

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You'll need to publish the page to see if it works.  If you still have problems let us know. 

Mike 
Photo of Jola8626

Jola8626

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Publishing made no difference.  Thanks
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It now appears there's some issue with the code. Do you know if their code requires an image file to be uploaded into the file manager? I noticed that when you click no the box it does link to the BBB site, but the image just does not appear. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.