banner

• Question
  • Updated 6 days ago
  • In Progress
Scrolling Banner ~ I have created a scrolling photo banner on my home page. However, in spite of it saying "it will appear on every page" when I preview it it's not on the other pages at all.

What do I need to do to get the photo banner to scroll on every page? 
Photo of Angela R.9825

Angela R.9825

• 156 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 25,370 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

To make sure the banner appears on every page use the master page feature. Click the yellow page at the top and uncheck the show everything on home page option. This will reveal only the contents that show on each page. From here add the image scroller.

Or you can copy (crtl+c) and paste (ctrl+v) the image scroller to each page.
Photo of Angela R.9825

Angela R.9825

Thank you so much for your assistance!!! It took a few minutes to figure it out, but I was able to do it. 

2nd Question: I want to put all new photos in my photo gallery. Would it be best for me to delete all of the photos that are currently there and start over OR just replace them? 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Perfect, you are welcome. I would recommend removing it and re-adding a new one with the desired photos only because i've seen some cases where the replace image option still displays the old images.
(Edited)
Photo of Angela R.9825

Angela R.9825

Thanks again! I've added a new photo gallery. I'll be doing 2 on the same page. I finished the 1st one, however when I preview it, it isn't scrolling in spite of adding the photos into the scroller. How do I get them to scroll?
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello,

All the images scrollers that are present in the builder,  I am seeing scroll through the images. What page are you not seeing it work on?