Avoid the thread titled Doing this as a pescatarian???

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Do not respond to this person or click on any links provided in this thread/question. The destination url's are questionable and might be spoofs.

I frequent several homesteading and farming forums and have never ran into this ID name or questions like the ones TokiyoRio asked a couple weeks ago. At least not in the past month.

He may be a homestead customer but in my opinion TokiyoRio's a phisherman. While it is possible TokiyoRio's computer is infected with a virus that causes all communication to contain these links, they weren't there when TokiyoRio asked the first question a couple weeks ago. When TokiyoRio replied to the response the entire response was copied and pasted with the links added. TokiyoRio is getting a little better though, now the links are in the original post. 

If I'm wrong about this and TokiyoRio's just a lost little soul who intends no harm, please accept my apology.

Also....A true pescatarian doesn't eat chicken eggs.
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

• 2,726 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thank you Steve. I have blocked that user from posting in this Community, as they were not a Homestead customer.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.