Automatic forwarding of incoming email. How do I set my homestead incoming email to be automaicaly forwarded to my AOL email inbox?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Had this feature previously with Homestead. No it is not working. Do not see settings and preferences for incoming mail.
Photo of michael1973

michael1973

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can forward your hmail to any other address by logging into your email at https://mail.homesteadmail.com/zimbra/

Once logged in, click the links shown below. Enter the email address where shown and click the small Save icon that looks like a small disk.

Photo of Holloway9075

Holloway9075

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
How do we do this with the new software?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: forward email
Photo of Sandra1253

Sandra1253

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
You utterly failed to answer the question on how to forward mail when you are converted to the new platform, you've provided directions on how to forward if you are still on your old email platform at zimbra. I've been with Homestead for over a decade, probably almost two decades...but your utter failure with this email upgrade caused me to go to another host server and in a just a few minutes on the phone with the new server, I set up my email and it is now properly being forwarded in less than 15 minutes tops, better than the weeks I spent begging you for help!. Intuit & Homestead, you really goofed up bad with this email upgrade with no option to forward email left to your customers.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.