April 3, 2013 - Continued Email problems

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Our email team is actively working on a fix for customers that are still impacted. Many of our customers are reporting a significant improvement but we know not everyone's problems are fixed.

This post replace the previous email mailboxes being restored thread.

If you are still having issues, please respond to this post - with "I am still having issues with my email." Additional details to include if applicable:
  • I'm having trouble sending.

• I'm having trouble receiving.

• I'm having trouble accessing my email box - it keeps asking for a password.

• I don't see my emails in my account.

We can see your account information from the back end of the community and we'll reach out if we need additional information
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi All,

The email issues have been resolved, here's the latest Hmail (email) update.

If you're still having trouble sending receiving, please try using webmail (homesteadmail.com) to make sure it's not a setting issue in the email client you may be using.

Also, you can provide me with your IP address so that I can make sure you're not being blocked.

Thank you,
Ehsan
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hello again! I'm very sorry to report that we are currently investigating an issue impacting customers using Outlook or other programs to access Hmail. This does not affect all customers and those who are having problems when using an email program can still use webmail.
http://mail.homesteadmail.com/

I have created a company update and you can follow that thread for updates specific to this issue.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.