April 1, 2013 - 12:35 pm pst Hmail Outage

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Currently, emails are not sent or received from our email system. Emails are staying in the queue and we expect no loss of email.

We are actively working to resolve this issue and will update this thread when we have an update.
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Larry5364

Larry5364

• 246 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you for the update. FYI--some version of this has been happening sporadically throughout the day.
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

UPDATE - Our team was able to physically reboot the affected machines and mail appears to be flowing normally again. Mail that has been waiting to be sent is starting to be delivered. Unfortunately, It may take some time until all mail is fully delivered.
Photo of Quin8467

Quin8467

• 322 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yes. Emails stacking in Outbox have now been sent. So, some progress!
Photo of Maria8505

Maria8505

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hmmmm I'm still not getting any mail. How long do you think before we should have mail running properly.
Photo of Tara9846

Tara9846

• 60 Points
My 3 mailboxes have completely disappeared...
Photo of Donna6063

Donna6063

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
You say emails stay in the queue and are eventually delivered but that is not true this week and it was not true 2 weeks ago when we went through this. I am extremely frustrated with these ongoing issues and have been with you since 2003 but am considering moving to a more reliable company, sadly. I can not do business when I am constantly concerned that email is not being sent or received. I know of many emails I have never received over the last few weeks that were sent to me and other members of my company and our emails were never received on the other end either. They do not go into a queue to be delivered!!!
Photo of Ernest7357

Ernest7357

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My email is not working as I speak. As you see it is Tuesday APRIL 2. Has it gone down again??
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

Yes, we are seeing problems again. I'll be posting another update very soon.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.