April 12, 2013 - Email issue impacting customers using Outlook

• Announcement
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

We are currently investigating an issue impacting customers using Outlook or other programs to access Hmail. This does not affect all customers and those who are having problems when using an email program can still use webmail. http://mail.homesteadmail.com/

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to resolve this issue quickly. We'll provide an update as soon as possible.

Important: Webmail is not currently compatible with Internet Explorer 10. You can use a previous version of Internet Explorer or another browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the information. I have a thread with configurations that have worked for some people. It can be found here

Thanks

Drew N
Photo of Todd3219

Todd3219

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Email is still down (since last Thursday). Can only send\receive from my mobile phone if I am not using an IP address (wireless) and only using 4G network. Have now paid for a website developer and once the new website is completed Intuit has lost a customer for good!
Photo of Lina8611

Lina8611

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Well, I am not sure of homestead anymore, there are far too many problems I've been experiencing. I will have to make a descision soon!
Photo of Richard8083

Richard8083

• 174 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have been having problems with the form submission not coming through to my personal email address. It normally comes through fine, but I wondered why business was so slow, so I filled out and sent several forms from my website to myself.

I only got 1 of them???

My whole business is reliant on my webiste and its form submission.

Help!!!!!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: Form Submission Problems
Photo of Laura6288

Laura6288

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My incoming emails are on a 25 minute delay. help desk changed my settings but it's still continuing. it's in outlook. please help me with this issue! Thank you.
Photo of Lee4314

Lee4314

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is there a setting I can modify to use my own mail server instead of Homestead's blacklist-tinged domain - particularly for order confirmation emails?
Photo of Tony4982

Tony4982

• 72 Points
I am the owner and CEO of a large company and have relied on Homestead over the last 2 years with little issues. However the latest is only one of several issues we've experienced over the last 8 weeks that have impacted our business. Unfortunately you are on the brink of losing our business for good.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.