Anyone have websites for sale?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: solicitation

I may be interested in purchasing some existing Homestead websites. Is that possible? Can Homestead websites be transferred to new owners? In particular I am interested in some mature websites in the financial/insurance fields, although I am open. 
Photo of Bob1065

Bob1065

• 990 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
HiBob1065,  You may want to explain in more detail what you are wanting to do.  It's not likely that you'll find any operating businesses that are willing to sell you their websites so I'm guessing you have some sort of business plan that needs explaining. 

Mike 
Photo of Bob1065

Bob1065

• 990 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Sure Mike. I'm looking for some under-optimized websites that I can send traffic to and add Affiliates or AdSense. I know a lot of people create websites and don't really know what to do with them, so they park them to make a couple of dollars a month, or let them languish. That'a about as far as my plan goes, at this point.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Bob1065,  Sorry, but I'll have to archive this post as this sort of subject does not comply with our Community Guidelines. Since this is a solicitation for personal business we don't allow it on this forum.