Anyone Else Constantly Get Kicked Out?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving

I use Sitebuilder Desktop.  But on the occasion that I log into my account/dashboard, if I am inactive for --- literally --- more than a minute or two, I get kicked out.  

Also, when I'm viewing analytics (not Google)... I almost always have to log in before switching from one site to another.

Anyone else experience this?

I mentioned it last year or even longer and Drew suggested waiting through the server changes that were happening to address it.  So...ya know... I think we're past that now, yeah?  Ha.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

• 3,974 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

**I almost always have to log in AGAIN before switching from one site to another...
Photo of Carol Berg

Carol Berg

• 462 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
You are not alone. I can leave for three minutes or less and always have to log in again. Before they updated the editor, I could log in and stay logged in for hours which was great because nobody else uses my computer so I stayed logged in all the time. I haven't a clue why it was changed or whether anything can be done about it. However, in the scheme of things, this is a very small item. :D
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I must admit Joshua  that I too have experienced being logged out, somtimes when I am editing my website and take a "comfort break" or go to it to get a screenshot to paste in the forum as demonstration of a solution. But I guess, as a security measure, its like all things computer... again, as Carol said, it can be irritating but its not a major problem.
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

Glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue but, with all due respect, I'm not taking an opinion poll.  What one considers a nuisance another might consider the tipping point.
Photo of Carol Berg

Carol Berg

• 462 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am sorry you reached a "tipping point." That is miserable...at least those in my life had been. I wish I did know how to fix the problem. I would fix it as well. My apologies for seeming to be unfeeling about the issue. 

Carol

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.