Amazon Tax Importation PROBLEM

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content.

Is there a phone number for customer service? This problem has been ongoing for almost a year. I have not had any follow up from either Homestead or Bigcommerce and nothing has changed...for a year.
Photo of Linda9586

Linda9586

• 978 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • at my wits end

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Les6064

Les6064

• 7,688 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Linda:

The number to reach Homestead support is 800 -710 -1998.
Photo of Raechel9205

Raechel9205

• 40 Points
I've seen a couple of your posts on here. Why don't you switch your account from Homestead to BigCommerce so they have to deal with you directly? 
Photo of Linda9586

Linda9586

Thank you Les6064. I'm curious Raechel9205, do you work for Homestead?
Photo of Raechel9205

Raechel9205

• 40 Points
No, I just use to have a Bigcommerce account through homestead, that I switched directly through Bigcommerce because it is easier to get support. Homestead does their best but sometimes it is not good enough. 
Photo of Linda9586

Linda9586

We have been with Homestead for around 8 years. I have been happy with their service until this problem. We may very well switch, because this has been a recurring problem with no solution. Are you happy you left Homestead?
Photo of Raechel9205

Raechel9205

• 40 Points
I am happy I switched my store directly to the source, other than that, I'm still with Homestead for my domain and a website and I am happy with this set up. They do have great support with their products. But with bigcommerce, they are limited and I don't like limited. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.