All Orders not Included on Order Analytics Report

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I printed off my Paypal FY 2017 account details and orders placed on my website for the same time period using Analytics.  I noticed Paypal had more orders than the analytics report.  However, the orders appeared in my order history but not on the report.  Shouldn't all orders placed on my website be included on the Orders placed report?  What's going on with that?
Photo of Millicent1925

Millicent1925

• 350 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,680 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
That is something I will look into. Can you specify and order or two for me that you see on Paypal and not on Analytics? Also, please confirm that there is no other place that someone could order this product other than the site.
Photo of Millicent1925

Millicent1925

Thank you Drew.  An order placed on 2.9.17 for $47.50 and another on 2.17.17 for $70.33.  You can only order the product through my website.  There are 37 orders on my paypal account report that are missing from my website report.
Photo of Drew N

Bigcommerce told me that there don't appear to be any missing orders. The order numbers are all consecutive. Do the orders in Paypal provide any additional information, like the product purchased, etc. Can you confirm that all the orders in BC do show in Paypal? If so, can there be any other way someone could be making orders?
Photo of Millicent1925

Millicent1925

When I run the Bigcommerce order overview report, the order numbers are all consecutive however there are gaps (missing orders) on the report.  For example, there is a gap between order 5057 and 5061; these orders are on my paypal report but are not included on my BigCommerce order report.  There are 37 such orders missing from the BigCommerce order report.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Bigcommerce has told me that they see those orders in the store. They said they were showing refunded. Besides 5058,5059,5060 can you give me a complete list of the order numbers?
Photo of Millicent1925

Millicent1925

Let me work on the complete list.  The orders were partially refunded not fully refunded so I think they still should have appeared on the report.  I'll get those order numbers to you asap.  Thank you for your help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.