All my websites are down...

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

All my sites are down
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

• 6,394 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Linda8685

Linda8685

• 382 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yes--My site is down too. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi folks. We are aware of the issue and are connected with the engineers. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we will get it resolved as soon as possible
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Sites should be coming back online now. We will continue to monitor the situation.
Photo of k8107

k8107

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My website, http://xculturearts.com, is down. This comes at a terrible time for ....

I realize this might be a large-scale problem - but thought I'd better raise it to your attention. I happen to be directing people to my site to register/submit for upcoming events this week, so I'm anxious to get it resolved asap. Thanks!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Thank you, but they should be back online now.
Photo of lisa123456

lisa123456

• 562 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Sorry, my site is still down.  I understand thing happen, but why do we not get an automatic email notification of something like this?  I am email on a lot of other stuff.   I find out it is down due to five of my students all texting me that they can't sign on for tonight's classes.  
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

What do you see? Your site is coming up for me
Photo of lisa123456

lisa123456

• 562 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Site in now coming up, it was just a white page before.  One of my students tried logging on from three different computers before she texted me it was down.  Looks like the text boxes are working too.    
Photo of Ronald

Ronald

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
My website is still not working... it's been down for a 2 weeks now...., I've had no visitors since June 30th.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Your domain has been blocked by ICANN. Please see the following article to fix this issue.

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/extremely_important_domain_information

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.