aksupperclub The Great House Lodge on Chatauqua's grounds

• Praise
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I want my web site to showcase all that we have to offer. I want everything to have it's own page so people can go directly to what they are interested in seeing. Such as our small 12 seat gourmet restaurant , Private Parties, Romantic Getaways, Intimate Weddings,Cooking Classes, High Teas, Spa Days Extended Stays and Couch Concerts. PLEASE HELP!!!
Photo of Angela2427

Angela2427

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Angela,

So apparently you have or are in the process of having a website. But you are stuck at some point? Is it creating pages or navigation or something else?
Photo of Angela2427

Angela2427

Okay so I chatted with someone. I asked if I could just do another web site but not eliminate my site until this one was complete. The response was to put an add on fee for $2.00 a month.  So I tried to start but I am not sure how many pages i can have and if I can create a navigational bar to direct people to the different pages. 
Photo of Angela2427

Angela2427

Okay so I chatted with someone. I asked if I could just do another web site but not eliminate my site until this one was complete. The response was to put an add on fee for $2.00 a month.  So I tried to start but I am not sure how many pages i can have and if I can create a navigational bar to direct people to the different pages. 
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I'm guessing that you must have had the 5 page beginner package and then you added 10 more pages ( the $2.00 a month fee).  So that gives you 15 pages to work with.
Click HERE for information on how to create a navigation.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.