I need an easier way to add photos to my blog.

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Under Consideration
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: How can we improve our blog?

I would like to try using the blog feature with my site. I need to post some pictures of my work but when I click on the insert photo icon it puts up a screen to prompt me for my pictures. It requires a photo url. My photos that I want to use are stored on my computer and do not have a url. I just want to take them right from my hard drive just like I do when I use my blogger.com blog but I don't see a way to do that. Can anybody help me out with this?
Photo of Bryan6483

Bryan6483

• 452 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mary3106

Mary3106

• 366 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Okay, after hours of fighting this I have to say this is the worst blog I've ever dealt with.  For heavens sake no one should have to hassle this long to get some darn photos on their blog!    I'm trying

http://HalfCreekFarm/PennyBabes_640x538_2_.jpg   it is published, what is wrong.  I'd like to make a picture rich blog but this is nuts!  There has to be a more efficient way to do this!

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,636 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Which post are you trying to add the image to?  It is a 3 step process.  Upload the image using file manager.  Publish the image, then add the URL in the blog.

Drew
Photo of Mary3106

Mary3106

• 366 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

I did all that.  I wanted to add pictures to the May 11 blog, which is still in draft mode as I can't seem to get pictures in it.

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi mary3106,  I took a look at that post but do not see any image url added. Did you remove it?  If so please add it back and then we can troubleshoot it if it's not working.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.