Adding Reviews

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Is there a way to add like a widget or something where my customers can leave a review on a product they bought?  

I am wanting to steer away from Etsy and just use my website for everything but all of my reviews are on Etsy.  Also, is there a way to import the reviews from Etsy to my website?  
Photo of michelle4450

michelle4450

• 372 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 35,652 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Unfortunately, there is not any default element for reviews. You can search online for a comment box that can be placed on the site via HTML that will allow this function. If Etsy has a way to export the reviews you can try use the file it provides, if not copying and pasting the text will be the only way to get the reviews from their system to the site. 
Photo of michelle4450

michelle4450

Ok thank you.  Does Homestead plan on putting anything in place where customers can leave reviews on the shop?  This is really important when people are considering purchasing a product.  
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

No problem. I am not sure what the development teams plans to release in the next update, however, I also believe this will be a beneficial feature. I can provide this to the team as a feature request in hopes they can implement this in the future.
Photo of michelle4450

michelle4450

That would be great.  Thank you so much.  I know for a fact that having great reviews on Etsy has helped my sales tremendously 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Awesome, I too look at reviews when purchasing a product and know how important it can be. I cannot guarantee this will be added but I am definitely making the team aware of it. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.