adding a link

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I've been trying to add a link to another site on my page but it will not work. I have added links on other pages and had no issues but it will not attach the link I'm trying now
Photo of Brenda9943

Brenda9943

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 46,374 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I would be happy to assist with this issue. It looks like you have several sites on your account. Which one specifically is this issue occurring on, and which page?

Photo of Brenda9943

Brenda9943

padamslawok. It a link on the FMLA page to the Department of labor
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

OK. If you highlight that link, click on the "Attach Link" link option, choose the URL option, and paste the same URL in that field. I just tested on my end and it does work. If you try that and it still doesn't work, what browser are you using?
Photo of Brenda9943

Brenda9943

I've tried it a dozen times and it wont work.. I'm using bing
Photo of Brenda9943

Brenda9943

it will attach a link to a page within the website but not to a url
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

I apologize if you've done this, but just checking: Did you click the little radio button next to the word "URL" before you tried to paste it?
(Edited)
Photo of Brenda9943

Brenda9943

I tried it in chrome and it worked so it must be an issue with bing. I also don't have a view stats button when choosing this site in the homestead websites manager page but I do for my other sites. Do you know why?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Stats for Website Builder are located within the builder. If you log in, on the left menu towards the bottom, you should see the "Stats" option.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.