Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
If you want a map on a different page, that's great too. Here's how.
1) Go to the page you want the map to display. Click on +Elements on the left, then on Maps and Google map.
2) Place the element on the page and then drag any of the points to size the map as desired.
3) Click on the "More" button
4) Click on Advanced, then on settings.
5) Press the magnifying glass to bring up the address lookup box.
6) Enter your address and click ok.
7) You will probably want to add at least one marker to the map to be placed at the address location. If desired, you can place more than one marker. To add a marker, click the Add marker button. The default will be your entered address, but you may change that address if you want to mark a different location for some reason. You can also change the colors of each mark. Click Ok.
8) You can also change a few other settings on the map, in the map settings section.
There are no replies.