I received an email saying “Please validate your domain name(s) as soon as possible”

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Effective January 7th the registrar that Homestead uses for domain registrations (Tucows) has made a change to the process of registering a domain name. Once a domain name is registered with Homestead you will receive an email titled “Please validate your domain name(s) as soon as possible” to the email address you listed when registering the domain name.

It is imperative you follow the instructions on the email which are “In order to ensure your domain name(s) remain active, you must now click the following link and
follow the instructions provided.”

If you do not click on the link to validate your domain name the domain name will be suspended indefinitely.

An example of the email is below:

Subject: Please validate your domain name(s) as soon as possible
Date: January 16, 2014 5:37:21 AM EST
To:

** Please note: failure to complete the process outlined below will lead to the suspension of your domain name. **

Greetings,

Recently you registered, transferred or modified the contact information for one or more of your domain name(s) and we require that you validate your new contact information.

The following domain names will be suspended in 15 days:

www.domainnameregistered.com

You will have also received this notice if we could not successfully deliver a
WHOIS Data Reminder Policy (WDRP) email, or a renewal reminder notice.

In order to ensure your domain name(s) remain active, you must now click the following link and follow the instructions provided.

https://approve.domainadmin.com/regis...=

Failure to complete the process outlined below will lead to the suspension of your domain name. Please complete this process as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Homestead Technologies
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Roy6660

Roy6660

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You'll just need to validate your domain information as explained here. 
Photo of Florencio6731

Florencio6731

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Safari cannot connect to server.

Customers cannot connect to two of our websites:
www.vip-auto-detailing.com
www.vipautodetailing.biz
They complain about not being able to access page. 
How do I fix this issue?
I created a new subdomain and this one opens
www.viprvandautodetailing.com 
I am not sure why this one works when its roots are from the first site listed.

Please help!!!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Florencio6731,  The problem is not with Safari.  It's actually a domain issue. Follow the verification instructions above on this thread. after you complete the verification for both domains they'll start working in a matter of minutes. 

Mike 
Photo of Florencio6731

Florencio6731

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am not sure what email the registration was sent to!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Just update the email address as shown in the "official response" above and the system will automatically send you a new email to whatever address you enter. 
Photo of Susan5955

Susan5955

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Website Issue.

I am trying to find my website and receive the message "This page can't be displayed . . . "  Any suggestions?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Follow the instructions above for validating the domain and it will start working again. 
Photo of Martin1495

Martin1495

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
PAID YOU BUT GETTING NO WEB SITE LATELY.

My web site is not accessible in the last week. I have received messages from Google three times in the last week to the same effect. What is going on? Why is my web site not accessible over a period of days? Do you not want my business? Please reply to my main email address at comcast.net. This is the second time I have inquired about this.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Martin1495,  Just follow the instructions above for validating the domain and it will start working again
Photo of Angela1895

Angela1895

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi our website is not working for our customers could you please advise. www.mnpaws.org.

our website is not loading.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Angela1895,  Just follow the steps on this thread to validate your domain and it will start working again. 
Photo of dale6764

dale6764

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
My website will not load on any computer and is off many search engines.

www.bigdaddyshrinkwrap.com will not load. I have been with Homestead for 5 years and this is the first time this has happened
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

dale6764,   Just follow the steps on this thread to validate your domain and it will start working again. 
Photo of Hopewell Valley4425

Hopewell Valley4425

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled our site is down.

our site is down
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hopewell Valley4425,   Just follow the steps on this thread to validate your domain and it will normally start working withing a few hours. 

Mike 
Photo of Javier9321

Javier9321

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Problem with my web and e-mail.

I have this message: Sorry, We could not find www.areaenterprises.com
It may be unavailable or may not exist. Try using the suggestions or related links below, or search again using our web search. and also my e-mail are not coming or going. I need help ASAP.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Javier9321 , Just follow the steps on this thread to validate your domain and it will normally start working withing a few hours. 
Photo of Andrew4333

Andrew4333

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Site wont work and then it will. Says Server not available..

I am getting a bunch of calls telling me my website is not working. I have checked it several times during the day and sometimes it will work and sometimes it will not. it says server not available most times. Please advise why this is.
my site is www.jacksonvilleopen.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Andrew4333  Follow the steps on this page and if it doesn't start working in a few hours, let us  know so we can make sure there's not something else wrong. 

Mike 
Photo of Matt8659

Matt8659

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my website is not working. Says it can not be found. Please advise....

my website www.mattbentleyart.com is not working. I have not missed any payments. Please advise...
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Matt8659,   You just need to validate your domain information. Please follow the steps on this page and if it doesn't start working in a few hours let us know. 

Mike 
Photo of trina2149

trina2149

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can not access my website..

I can not access my website. My account is current and I received nothing about this. My website is staycleancleaning.net. I also can not access the sitebulder I have on my desktop. I tried to reload it and it does not install. Everything was fine 2 days ago.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

tina2149,   It looks like you need to validate you domain.  Follow the steps in this thread. 

Mike 
Photo of Marion9379

Marion9379

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Drew, Thanks for answering my question. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I missed your email in my inbox... My domain name is http://www.threeoakshoa.org/.
Marion
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your domain is registered at Godaddy and uses their nameservers. This means that you have to check your DNS records at GoDaddy. Take a look at this DNS topic
Photo of Marion9379

Marion9379

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It looks like I need to log into GoDaddy to update our DNS record, correct? (since our domain name originated in GoDaddy and points to Homestead). 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yes, and please use my previous link to create a private conversation so I can provide you records to you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.