50+ Key Points for Your Homestead Website

• Idea
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Implemented
Thanks for viewing this message. I thought it might be helpful to have a list of things to consider as we build our Homestead websites. So I’ve spent a few hours condensing some of my design standards into the below key points for your quick reference purposes. I hope you can rip through them, and occasionally refer back to them as needed:
Photo of SiteBuilderPros

SiteBuilderPros

• 3,608 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of TVMVentures8911

TVMVentures8911

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Why no transportation / logistics website templates? Nothing available even close to my career.

Limited website template options. Nothing remotely close describes my business in transportation.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This topic may help you get started.  The templates are designed to be very universal. You might try searching by style and color scheme rather than by industry.  By simply deleting the stock photos and adding your own, or adding images from the SiteBuilder image gallery, you can completely transform any template from one industry or job to another.  I hope this helps.

Mike
(Edited)
Photo of Tracey1156

Tracey1156

• 184 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
In the process of improving my site as setup is atrocious and not phone friendly. Will be deleting a lot, but can I convert to be iphone friendly.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
We are splitting this to a more relevant topic

Please reference the new conversation here: How do I make my site mobile?