502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM NOW???!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.  PLEASE FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

• 2,886 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
  • PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Gloria2691

Gloria2691

• 3,296 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Having the same problem as well.  Happy not to be a Homestead employee right now, but not too happy about being a customer.  Do you think they will get better, or is this the beginning of the end?  Been with them for 4 years and don't really want to change.
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

• 2,886 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
HELLO......Anyone Giving a crap here???  Still Have Error 502!!!!!!
Photo of Denise2573

Denise2573

• 60 Points
this is getting crazy
error after error after error
Photo of Lyanta4481

Lyanta4481

• 60 Points
mine is doing the same thing and its affecting my business because i had a customer contact me. I'm missing money. This sucks!!! Then they leave you on hold for darn near a hour!
I'm getting the same thing in "my store".  This has been a problem on my site for several weeks.  They should be responsible for fixing it, but no... I spent 2 hours yesterday replacing all products.  Was notified by a customer last night on Facebook that she made several purchases.  I go in today & I am getting the 502 error AGAIN.  We pay for this service each month and mine hasn't worked properly for the past 2 months.  I'm losing money on BOTH ends!!
Photo of Michael8668

Michael8668

• 614 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
that is horrible.
Photo of Michael8668

Michael8668

• 614 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
if this was free, i'd totally get it. but it's not. and people are depending on us and it sucks that we have no control over what needs fixing
I'm about done with this!  What all is involved in changing to a new webhost?
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
We do apologize for the issues. The 502 errors have been resolved. Let me know if the problem persists.

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/502-errors-2-11-15
Yes, I still have an issue.  I received notification from a customer of an order last night, but never received the order or payment.  WHAT am I supposed to do about that? 

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
If you payment processor did not charge the customer, then you may need to submit that order again. I would double check with your payment processor to make sure it is not pending a charge to the customers billing information.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.