502 Errors 2/16/15 (Resolved)

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We are currently ivestigating the cause of some elements receiving a 502 error, or displaying a broken image icon.

Affected elements are Simplestore, forms, blogs, Google maps and rectangles. We are working to restore these elements as quickly as possible. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 Errors 2/11/15.

We were having reports of customers getting a 502 error when editing and viewing SimpleStores and Blogs. Contact forms and contact buttons are also reporting the 502 error. 

These reported 502 errors from stores, blogs, and forms has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Photo of Cheryl Benton

Cheryl Benton

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 error messages.

You said you are aware of the 502 error message, but what are you doing to resolve it?
Photo of carpenter3603468

carpenter3603468

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Error 504. Server not found. Now what is going on? I didn't do anything to my ....

Server down.  What is this about?
Photo of carpenter3603468

carpenter3603468

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 not 504 sorry.

Error 502  What is this?
Photo of PAUL0045

PAUL0045

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 Error for Contact Form and Google Map.

I'm receiving 502 errors when trying to insert a contact form or a Google Map on my website "www.clairemonthoa.org"
Please help
Photo of anaturalway6971

anaturalway6971

• 640 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Julie here.  I got this 502 error again today after I hit the publish button.  However, this past Saturday was not a problem. So problem is coming and going.
Photo of Sam4690

Sam4690

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Where do I find my blog on the Internet?.

I have been writing my blog for months but can't verify anyone can see it. Where does my blog publish to? How do I put a button on my website to point people to my blog? How do I link my blog to Facebook, Twitter, Angie's List, Thumbtack, Manta, etc.?
Photo of Don9861

Don9861

• 528 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled man, 502 errors again insimple store again.
Photo of Bonnie1396

Bonnie1396

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled What are ? around border mean.

Center of each side of border is a ? .
Photo of Wil2545

Wil2545

• 1,246 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Missing Element symbol?? I didn't even touch my site....

There is a "?" icon like a broken or missing element or something on my navigation bar (where the "investment" link is.  I think the thing I get discouraged most about Homestead is that I'm actually afraid of touching my website because everything seems so unstable.  Many times like this time, I don't even touch my site and problems happen.  Please help!
Photo of Anthony0393

Anthony0393

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why do I keep getting 502 - Web server received an invalid response etc.

Why do I keep getting 502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server,contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.
Photo of Sam4690

Sam4690

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
There is a page called "Site Error 404" in my list of pages. What is that about? Also, I went back through setting up a link page to my blog and it says I already have one. Where do I see that?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You can read about the 404 error page here.
Photo of Michele R.4628

Michele R.4628

• 478 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yes, I have been getting that during the weekend, and today -- Monday, February 16 2015, re: 502 Errors.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Michele R.4628,

This should be resolved as of now. You may need to clear your browser history.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

This issue causing this has been resolved. We are closing this topic now. If you experience these errors again, let us know if a new topic, as the root cause may be different.

Thank you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.