502 errors 03/06/15

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We experienced 502 errors, starting last night and rolling over to this morning, that was affecting the contact forms, blog, and stores. This issue has been resolved and the errors should not be appearing. We apologize for the inconvenience. 
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of johnnyg99733550

johnnyg99733550

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 Server Error again while trying to use Ecommerce.

While adding and updating products I began getting the 502 Server Error again.  I can no longer access my ecommerce.  This seems to happen on a regular basis.
Photo of BRANDI3476

BRANDI3476

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 Error Message.

502 error message on several of my pages, I have people trying to purchase items and they can't. If my customers can't buy, I business can't function; this is a HUGE ISSUE!
Photo of jill3296

jill3296

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Server problems since October 2014 on 12-15 sites managed..

Tonight it is Error 502. When will this be fixed?
Photo of Frank Marinthe

Frank Marinthe

• 254 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 error.

When I publish my "home" page I get this: 502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it
cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or
proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid
response from the content server.
Photo of jamie3753

jamie3753

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 ERROR Please Help!.

Can we please get a response on the 502 Error Message. What is it, and how do I stop it? It seems as if there are a lot of issues/questions with this, yet I'm not finding any answers. Thank You
Photo of Wendy6092

Wendy6092

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled HELP! I keep getting an Error 502?!.
Photo of Dildofunboy

Dildofunboy

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 server error.

I have the same 502 error message problem.
I require assistance on this matter.

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Error 502 on my website www.promisetee.com.
Photo of Schnauzer Lover

Schnauzer Lover

• 208 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 502 server errors.

My site is getting this error on every page I have a homestead form load. Contact forms, blog etc...

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Keep getting an unexpected server error for the last few days now.. Anybody else....

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.