502 error on Simplestore, contact forms, and Google Maps

• Announcement
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived as resolved

We are aware of an issue affecting a limited customer base from viewing their websites. Our engineering team is engaged and working to ensure a prompt resolution. We appreciate your patience while we rectify this matter.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 37,464 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Amylearned1388

Amylearned1388

• 272 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am totally aware that you know there is a problem with site builder plus. My website has missing data and ??????question marks All over the place. I am getting pounded with questions on why my site is not working? I would like a refund for days not useable. Also an eta on when it will be working. I noticed you have added a new site builder.... can we transfer our existing website to that new and improved site seamlessly?

Appreciate any and all help!
Photo of Dilshad2348

Dilshad2348

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I don't have new site 
Photo of Dilshad2348

Dilshad2348

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
how long will take?
Photo of Brad9094

Brad9094

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled contact us button not working.

"Contact form" not loading. Error says "The service is unavailable."  If it does load, it will not send form.
Photo of Dorothy9614

Dorothy9614

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My website is showing Server Error 502 where the Google Map should be & where the....

My website is showing Server Error 502 where the Google Map should be and where the Contact Us form should be. How do I fix this or is this something on your end?
Photo of Michael2772

Michael2772

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am now unable to do any update to my store, when i login it now tells me I have no store setup yet. When I go to my website the store is there, but sometimes if I refresh some woman clothing store come up instead of mine.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.