451 Temporary local problem

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We are currently aware of an error when sending emails saying "451 Temporary local problem". Our engineers are aware of the issue, and are working to resolve it. 

*Update* The reported issue has been resolved. The error should not be occurring, and you should be able to send emails.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Kat5836

Kat5836

• 274 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Emails not sending.

Getting this when we try to send emails this morning "Server error: '451 Temporary local problem - please try later'". Is the server down again? It always seems to be going down
Photo of Louisa7983

Louisa7983

• 234 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My emails are not sending either. I see that someone else wrote this also..

My emails are not sending either.  I see that someone else wrote this also.
Photo of Candace4462

Candace4462

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email is not working, error appears when trying to send. Whats up is this going t....

Error:
LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=-97826006-1217634409
Photo of Brian3277

Brian3277

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
this is killing me... how much longer?
Photo of Spring6312

Spring6312

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same problem
Photo of Kat5836

Kat5836

We are in the process of changing our website and email host. This has happened about 40 too many times for us to continue dealing with it. Not to mention the product is total garbage. It will cost us time and money, but it will also save us time and money in the long run. We hope to be up and running with no more of this bullshit in the next couple months. Good luck to everyone else!
Photo of Laura6288

Laura6288

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Any updates on when this will be fixed???
Photo of William S

William S

The reported issue has been resolved. Is anyone still experiencing this error when sending mail?
Photo of Kat5836

Kat5836

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject:    Adams Ave Unplugged

Sent: 3/5/2015 9:18 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'kristie.facto.jrov@statefarm.co' on 3/5/2015 9:18 AM

Server error: '451 Temporary local problem - please try later'

Photo of William S

William S

Are you able to send to other email addresses? is the email address you described above supposed to be .co or .com?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.