451 error

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

451 error:  We had this problem a few weeks ago and it was fixed, but are getting it again this morning.  Please help - we can't run our business without properly functioning email.  Thanks

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Https crossed out.
Photo of Cathy4266

Cathy4266

• 236 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

When are you experiencing this error?
Photo of Cathy4266

Cathy4266

I received it this morning when I emailed another employee in our company.

Photo of William S

William S

Are you using the webmail or an email client such as Outlook? Is the issue still going on?
Photo of Cathy4266

Cathy4266

using outlook.  It has only happened once this morning so far, but wanted to understand why it occurred - thought the problem was fixed.
Photo of William S

William S

Typically this error happens with an issue with our server. This normally requires us to notify our engineers the issue is happening and they can fix it fairly quickly. The issue might have briefly occurred this morning and then resolved. Let us know if the issue happens again and we can report it.
Photo of Cathy4266

Cathy4266

still happening - I REALLY need some help with this. . . . 
Photo of William S

William S

Our engineers are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. You can still send emails through our webmail if you need to send some emails while our engineers are working to fix this. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.