19 Days & Still ZERO Access

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Why can't I access Sitebuilder desktop?

It's now been 2 weeks and 5 days since I was able to access my desktop sitebuilder and I've now lost over $1200. They said this process was going to take 2-3 weeks.

After what I've seen, I'm sure they'll probably tell us on the 12th that it's still migrating (not working) coming back slowly and we're very sorry for the inconvenience?

I'm so disappointed in this company right now and the lack of communication, mere words can hardly express my feelings.

I've never been treated like this by any company I've ever done business with. After 15 years and thousands of hours and web pages later, here I sit with no access of any kind to my work and losing money every day. Some of my clients have been understanding, and some are highly upset with me. Thank you Endurance. I can't even log in, and haven't been able to log in for the last 19 days. Thanks for being "very sorry for the inconvenience". That really helps a lot.

If this is an example of how Endurance does business, I'm afraid I'll be migrating elsewhere. I can't login to Plus - I don't want to log in to Plus - and I will never use Sitebuilder Plus.

I sure do miss the good ole Homestead I use to know. I had no idea that the diminishing level of service, and lack of communication would ever reach this point. Very, very disappointed.
Photo of Tim5862

Tim5862

• 1,774 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • Great, absolutely wonderful.

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Patsy Ann

Patsy Ann

• 1,810 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Tim...I feel your pain!  Going on 20+ days here for me.  12 years, 40 web sites...cannot get into any of them and I refuse to use Site Builder Plus.  Holding my breath on the 12th...hoping they don't tell us it will be longer.  This whole thing has just been unacceptable from the get go!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I hope so too. I have not been told of any delay, though there were some pretty severe outages over the last week with several Internet routers outside of Homestead's network, that could have affected our transfer, but again, no word of a delay. I will be posting an update when the transfer is complete.

Drew
Photo of William0820

William0820

• 1,588 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Tim I just came in and posted a problem/complaint that mirrors exactly what you are saying here, I am so beyond frustrated with this situation, I tried plus it's horrible, I have used homestead for well over 10 yrs NEVER as many headaches as this, I am really ready to start considering figuring out a way to move, I do sites for a few organizations one of which is VERY upset with me not getting their december newsletter posted yet, not to mention 2 sites of my own one of which is NEW and I can't even get in and edit inventory or adjust things (I had just launched it in November)...UGH

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.