138 website pages disaperded? Only ONE is found!! HELP!! PLEASE!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Does anyone know why all of but one of my 138 website pages are no longer available? There no longer showing on my website builder (only one page is) AND there no longer on the servers. (Intranet). I am freaking out. I have years of work invested in my site!! HELP PLEASE!
Photo of KATHY2118

KATHY2118

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated- FURIOUS

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Matt B.

Matt B.

• 1,434 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hello KATHY2118,

It sounds like the pages are simply not open for editing. If you go to "File" in the top right corner, then select "Open" you should be able to open any pages you are trying to edit.

As far as your website not coming up under the domain legarddobermans.com, the domain name has been placed in a HOLD status because you failed the verify the contact info for the domain within a 15 day window. 5 emails over a 15 day time frame were sent to the admin contact email for your domain, and when no action was taken to verify the domain it was placed on HOLD.

It looks like a new verification email was sent out earlier today to the same email address as what is on your account. Click the link in the email and then verify the contact info. Once you do, the domain will resume functionality 20-30 minutes later.

Thanks,
Matt

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.