10/31/2015 - New Problem Issue

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

The Synch issue appears to be done, but now there appears to be another issue.  The system will not allow additions of outside photos or other links to our web site.

If you highlight something to make it a link, and call up the link button, hitting browse sends the system into a loop that only ends with the system crashing and restarting.

Once the system re-starts, you can add one photo, but then when you go to add a second photo, it lock-up again and crashes.

This has happened on both our Windows 8.1 machines and windows 7 machines.

We have been able to work by copying photos from other pages using cut and paste, but we will need to add photos from events eventually.

Our site for this issue id http://www.OceanMuseum.org 

Photo of Gary L. Edelson

Gary L. Edelson

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It looks like on both computers you use the same browser, Internet Explorer 11. Can you try Firefox or Chrome to see if you have the same issue? Is it on all pages, or a specific page? Can you post 2 or 3 pictures and tell me what page you want them placed on so I can see if I can see this happen?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.