10/15/2015 Homestead websites still not fixed

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Sitebuilder Issues 10/14/2015 UPDATE

As of this morning, Todd H's statement that everything is repaired is false.  The system changes seem to be only temporary, or only work as long as you are logged in.  I was able to log into my system and do work fine.  I had to reboot my machine due to a Windows service update, and when my machine was back on, we were back to square one, with Sitebuilder asking me to approve every photo I have.  THERE ARE SEVERAL THOUSAND PHOTOS OVER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY WEB PAGES ON MY SITE.  It is not physically possible to do that without Sitebuilder timing out.  This is day 3 of this nonsense.
Photo of Township of Ocean (NJ) Historical Museum

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Debra0338

Debra0338

• 550 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I think that we all should insist we get compensated for the lost time.  Homestead chat told me to check back later today.
Photo of Leslie P.4839

Leslie P.4839

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I still cannot see my photos in the view/edit. I did the whole keep local, went through all my photos, finally got was able to get to the edit part, and I still can't see my photos, just a small icons, but no photos.
Photo of Debra0338

Debra0338

• 550 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Very frustrating!  But I was told to wait until system if fixed before going into site and editing (whenever that may be).
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,260 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Rome wasn't built in a day. Be patient. 
That's nonsense.  They have told us it will be fixed in an hour or two for 3 days now.  Each time it is allegedly fixed, it turns out not to be true at all.  Honesty is the mark of a good business relationship, not someone shoveling crap until you can't see what the truth is.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.