"Sorry, we're unable to load this blog."

• Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

This is the message that appears when I click on my website's blog tab. (www.GentleSpiritDoula.com) I thought maybe it was because the blogs were too old (2-1/2 years) so I published a new one tonight. It shows up in my list of published blogs on the blog manager, but it's still not appearing on my website. Any suggestions?
Photo of Jim0053

Jim0053

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated!

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 68,816 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Review:
HOW TO PRODUCE A BLOG:
Your blog page will look like a form. You can develop the content using Blog Settings. You and only you can enter information on the blog page itself. To create a Blog page: Use View Page > Add a Page > Insert > Text > Blog. From here use the Blog Settings to insert content. Any content you have, will require you process from customer input directed to you via email using Contact Us button or conversation you generate from your experiences. Experiment with the Blog Settings Tools: New, Edit, Comments and Modify Settings. The Blog may not produce the vehicle you're expecting. It didn't for me either. I expected a two way conversation on the live page. Not.
BLOG
Here is an article from community with instructions:
https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_do_i_add_a_blog_to_my_website-4vb70
(Edited)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 25,370 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

The blog was disabled on the site. I went ahead and enabled it and it is now showing. Please let me know if you have any other questions. 
Photo of Jim0053

Jim0053

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 25,370 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You are welcome. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.