(Error Message - Oops!) Cannot Load Website Anymore

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I received this error message

Oops! Your request failed due to a network or server issue. Try again, and if it still doesn't work, call us xxxxxxxxx
(Error Code: 0x41)
Photo of Kellin7773

Kellin7773

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,388 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Try rebooting your modem.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 14,428 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I have run a fix for that error message. Try reopening the builder now, it will allow access without any issues. 
Photo of Tedia3946

Tedia3946

• 886 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I receive the same error message, can you please help?  I posted this comment previously, but it seems to have been removed.  I can't get into my website and haven't been able to reach anyone when I've called.  I'm very frustrated!!!!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 14,428 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Tedia,

I see you called into support to get that error resolved. 
Photo of Pauline2697

Pauline2697

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Website not working. Doesn't even work when logged into Homestead. This is also affecting my email. Cannot send or receive.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 14,218 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Pauline,

It shows your domain is on a temporary client hold. A verification email was sent to your email on the domain registration and was never verified. Here are instructions on how to resend the email to get this hold removed and reactivate your domain and email. https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/important-domain-information

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.