"Cannot Verify..." appears to be an issue with IOS computers and mobile devices.

• Problem
  • Updated 8 months ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Email login 4/12/2019

I checked my site on a PC and no error messages & I was able to send & receive emails to my IMAP Homestead email accounts using Outlook. However, I'm getting that "unsecured..." warning when I attempt to retrieve emails through the Homestead web site.
Photo of Bill6987

Bill6987

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of MaryEllen9150

MaryEllen9150

• 2,206 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
i have it on my iphone and my windows 10 operating system desktop.    So it seems to be across the board

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from emailmg.homestead.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy

This server could not prove that it is emailmg.homestead.com; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Friday, April 12, 2019. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Proceed to emailmg.homestead.com (unsafe)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.