Conversations

Conversations 21 - 31 of 31
Photo of William S
Email Maintenance
We are performing scheduled maintenance on our webmail and services may be interrupted. We apologize for the inconvenience and any downti...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
New Chat Hours
Our chat services have been updated going forward to be opening 2 hours earlier due to the excellent feedback during our recent test. Cha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
New chat hours
We will be changing our chat hours of operation, as we are temporarily testing possible customer benefits of opening chat support 3 hours...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
502 errors 03/06/15
We experienced 502 errors, starting last night and rolling over to this morning, that was affecting the contact forms, blog, and stores. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Sitebuilder Plus 502/503 errors
We are aware of the error 502 and/or 503 some of you were receiving when attempting to launch or move between pages in Sitebuilder Plus. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Network issues 02/06/2015 UPDATE
We apologize again for the issues this evening. Our network engineers have identified the issue and resolved the problem with sites being...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Network issues 02/06/2015
We are currently experiencing a network outage affecting customer sites and logging into Homestead. Our engineers are working to resolve ...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Planned Maintenance
We will be performing some planned maintenance this evening 2/5/15 during the times of 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST. We are expecting slowness ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived