Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 27
Photo of William S
Labor Day 09/07/2015
Hello, In observance of the Labor Day holiday, Homestead phone, chat, and community support will be closed on 09/07/2015. All support wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Domain issues 08/11/2015
Hello, We are currently experiencing issues with managing domains from the logged in site. Currently domains are displaying an error mes...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Urgent phone maintenance 8/10/15
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are performing some urgent maintenance on our phone systems, and phone support will be unavail...
  • William S, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
System issues 07/08/2015
3:20 PM Pacific: We are currently experiencing system issues that are affecting customer sites and the ability to log into Homestead.com...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Email/Billing issues 5/28/15 *Update*
We were experiencing an issue with our email service giving an invalid credentials and an issue with updating billing information. We ap...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Form Submissions
Hello, We have identified the issue that was preventing the form submissions from sending and resolved the issue. This also pushed throu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Facebook Share after publishing
We are currently aware of an error message when trying to share on Facebook using the popup after publishing your page. Facebook has chan...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Https crossed out
Hello, We are currently aware on an issue with the newest version of Chrome version 42+ where our https: is crossed out with a red X. Ou...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Homestead maintenance 4/16/15
Hello, Our developers are performing some urgent maintenance on Homestead.com and may affect the ability to log into Homestead.com or sa...
  • William S, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Network Issues
We were experiencing some brief network issues affecting customer sites. All issues should be resolved and sites should be coming back up. 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
Email Maintenance
We are performing scheduled maintenance on our webmail and services may be interrupted. We apologize for the inconvenience and any downti...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
New Chat Hours
Our chat services have been updated going forward to be opening 2 hours earlier due to the excellent feedback during our recent test. Cha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
New chat hours
We will be changing our chat hours of operation, as we are temporarily testing possible customer benefits of opening chat support 3 hours...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
502 errors 03/06/15
We experienced 502 errors, starting last night and rolling over to this morning, that was affecting the contact forms, blog, and stores. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of William S
451 Temporary local problem
We are currently aware of an error when sending emails saying "451 Temporary local problem". Our engineers are aware of the issue, and ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived