Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1311
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Where is the file manager located?
I don't have access to file manager. What happened to it? It has been a while since I have accessed it, but would like to do some clean-u...
  • 78 me toos
  • 90 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I transfer my domain to another host?
I've gone with another hosting provider and would like to transfer my domain to them. How do I transfer my domain to another host?
  • 67 me toos
  • 93 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
Please read through this topic carefully, as the instructions must be followed in full to reactivate your domain. If your website and...
  • 10 me toos
  • 592 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I switch my domain to a new site I built?
I created a second website on my account and would like to switch my domain to that one. Can I do this without deleting my original design?
  • 71 me toos
  • 78 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I setup an email client to check my Homestead mail?
There are many email clients out there that can be configured to check your Homestead mail. Below are some links to some popular clients...
  • 68 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I remove add on services I no longer want?
If you have additional services that you no longer want, we do need for you to contact us. You may call, chat online, or post your reque...
  • 95 me toos
  • 178 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Windows 10 and Sitebuilder desktop
Note: While this topic is primarily for Windows 10, we have seen other versions of Windows also require this procedure following some Win...
  • 22 me toos
  • 94 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mike F.
How do I do a complete re-install of SiteBuilder Desktop?
In order to reinstall SiteBuilder to your computer you will need to completely delete the previous installation and install a fresh copy...
  • 78 me toos
  • 77 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike F.
What DNS records are needed for Homestead email?
DNS settings for Homestead email.                         A RECORDS Host         yourdomain           Points to mx            your...
  • 24 me toos
  • 57 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I cancel my Homestead account?
Is there a way that I can cancel my Homestead account without having to call in or chat with someone?
  • 87 me toos
  • 80 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a backup of my Sitebuilder Plus site?
You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. 1) Log in to your a...
  • 22 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 4 me toos
  • 195 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a new site?
1) Log in to your Homestead account. Click on the Websites Manager page., then click on Add New Website. Note: If you do not see Add new ...
  • 50 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I use the Master Page feature?
If you are using Sitebuilder Plus and choose a master template, then you can easily add some elements to all pages in your site. Here's ...
  • 32 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I link text on my page?
I'd like to create different text links in my content to go to other pages. How can I set up links from my text?
  • 32 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I specify the image used by Facebook for shares and likes?
Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing...
  • 24 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How can we improve our blog?
I am merging a number of topics here to bring everything together.  If you agree with the ideas entered in the original post, then click ...
  • 55 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I change the copyright footer on my website design?
I'd like to make my own copyright in the footer of my pages, but I can't seem to get the one that is already on there off. How do I updat...
  • 41 me toos
  • 47 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of oceanyogini
How do I access or upgrade to SiteBuilder Plus?
Hi I wish to change to sitebuilder plus so I can edit on my mac ( problem is system is telling me I must have this but no offering a link...
  • 34 me toos
  • 50 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a Site Navigation Menu?
I created several pages already, but none of them are linked. How do I create a navigation menu to link them?
  • 120 me toos
  • 111 replies
  • Question
  • Answered