Conversations

Photo of William0820
Using Sitebuilder - publish page - view this page after publishing - is not working
So far any page I work in sitebuilder on in my acct and hit publish then view page is checked, it opens my browser yet the url shows page...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of William0820
Help on the best way to post multiple pictures for family to view or download?
Looking for the smartest way to upload groups of files for family to view and or download.  I am using the regular site builder tool not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of William0820
Some ideas for Sitebuilder Plus
Drew please don't take this as offensive i'd much rather comment and hope they take it to heart if they are going towards online plus vs ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of William0820
Where did all the template choices go?
I have been with homestead for over 10 yrs, it's been a while since I could even get INTO my sites due to all that moving (bad times even...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of kleenrelease3564
I understand that there is a problem. So when do we get a free month for all this aggravation?
Payment Relief
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Why can't I access Sitebuilder desktop?
We are currently migrating accounts to a new, faster and more secure data center. Some customers are unable to access Sitebuilder desktop...
  • 58 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Tim5862
19 Days & Still ZERO Access
It's now been 2 weeks and 5 days since I was able to access my desktop sitebuilder and I've now lost over $1200. They said this process w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of William0820
This is becoming VERY frustrating weeks of not being able to use Sitebuilder UGH!!!
Sitebuilder won't even let me sign in, I realize they said they were moving accounts over to a more secure network but this is beyond fru...
  • William0820, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of William0820
Changing Site Association (how long till it takes effect?)
I just bought a new domain at godaddy, created a template in homestead, changed name servers that process completed for pointing, now in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived