Conversations

Photo of Troy7808
Email Hijacked
I'm getting "mail delivery failed" messages from the Mail Delivery System, for emails that I did not send.  my email, troy@hiramstailor.c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Troy7808
Product Image Size
What is the recommended product image size?  My images in the carousel are too big.  The header/banner and carousel take up the entire sc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Troy7808
Unable to access my site
I can't access my new store at www.hiramstailor.com.  Getting a message that the site is active but taking too long to respond.   Custome...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Troy7808
Not Getting emails after going Live
I am not getting emails to troy@hiramstailor.com since launching the store and changing the homestead dns nameservers.  I recall seeing s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Troy7808
Going LIVE
So, I've clicked the Launch Store button, gone to my Homestead account and updated the 3 nameservers to the BigCommerce nameservers and t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Troy7808
Shipping Error Message
I have two zones created: US and Local Pickup.  I have Local Pickup defined by a list of zipcodes with free shipping.  In testing my site...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Troy7808
Reports
Can I run a report that will list my products, SKU's, prices, etc?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Troy7808
Rule sets
I've created Option Sets for my Products (shirt styles) that include Size, Color and Embroidery design.  I've also created a Rule Set for...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Troy7808
Need to add a CNAME for Bing SEO
I'm trying to help get my website found by Google and Bing. Bing wants me to add a CNAME to the DNS server. How do I do that?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived