Conversations

Photo of Tony3127
Images Missing in Edit Mode
When a page is called up to edit, all I see are blank squares where images are to be. When I view the page - the images are there. It is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Tony3127
Love The Image Editing Features
Although I have a boat-load of complaints about Sitebuilder Plus ... I do really like the image editing features. (These features were no...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Tony3127
Problem with text
Problems with text boxes. When I hit return/enter to move the cursor to the next line ... it jumps down 3 lines and leaves an unwanted sp...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Tony3127
When will the text problems be fixed?
The problems with editing text are getting worse. I cringe whenever I need to edit my sites. I once looked forward to working on my sites...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Tony3127
Logo feature
I can edit existing "logos" first created on the old version of Homestead Sitebuilder that are already on my site, but I can't seem to fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Tony3127
Sunday Jan 27, 2013 7AM (EST) : the Homestead page that allows you to sign in will not load. I was able to sign in and reach the Communit...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Tony3127
How can I go back to using Sitebuilder desktop?
I just read a post where apparently you can have Sitebuilder desktop reinstated on an account? SIGN ME UP!!! All of my sites were origina...
  • Tony3127, 7 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Tony3127
Sitebuilder will not open
As of Dec 22, 2012 Sitebuilder will not open when I click on the icon from the desktop. Windows did an update ... now Sitebuilder will no...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived