Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1630
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I cancel my Homestead account?
Is there a way that I can cancel my Homestead account without having to call in or chat with someone?
  • 130 me toos
  • 138 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a backup of my Sitebuilder Plus site?
You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. 1) Log in to your a...
  • 24 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I setup an email client to check my Homestead mail?
There are many email clients out there that can be configured to check your Homestead mail. Below are some links to some popular clients...
  • 72 me toos
  • 58 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I remove add on services I no longer want?
If you have additional services that you no longer want, we do need for you to contact us. You may call or post your request here and we...
  • 101 me toos
  • 193 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add a slideshow in Websitebuilder?
1) Add an image gallery to the page. 2) Place the Gallery and you'll see a menu above.     Click More > Advanced. 3) Click Settings....
  • 5 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a new site?
1) Log in to your Homestead account. Click on the Websites Manager page., then click on Add New Website. Note: If you do not see Add new ...
  • 50 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I edit a page name and link within my site navigation menu?
How can I edit a page name and link within my site navigation menu?
  • 211 me toos
  • 178 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I make my website mobile friendly?
With the new Homestead Websitebuilder, all the designs are responsive. This means that they are automatically mobile friendly and you wil...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd H
Reports of Customers Unable to Call Support 11/14/2018
7:00 MST AM: Customers are intermittently unable to to call into Homestead support. Engineering is aware and are actively working to reso...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
Please read through this topic carefully, as the instructions must be followed in full to reactivate your domain. If your website and...
  • 12 me toos
  • 609 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Why are my changes not publishing?
If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things too look for. T...
  • 26 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WIT...
  • 43 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Where is the file manager located?
I don't have access to file manager. What happened to it? It has been a while since I have accessed it, but would like to do some clean-u...
  • 79 me toos
  • 92 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Email box quota upgrades now available
At this time we are pleased to offer different email box quota options. You are welcome to post here or call support to assist with upgra...
  • 4 me toos
  • 59 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Todd H
Reports of customer websites not loading 10/18/2018
8:05 MST AM: The issue has been identified, and resolved. We will continue to monitor for any additonal reports. We thank you for your pa...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of susan2829
Building the Mobile site on the new builder
This should have been obvious to me, but it wasn't. I built several pages before tackling the Mobile and then spent lots of hours (frustr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Pam9411
Can deleted emails be recovered?
My Roundcube Webmail is linked with my Outlook Email.  I received a message from Roundcube stating that my box was 95% full.  I deleted a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 5 me toos
  • 203 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Drew N
How do I use the Master Page feature?
If you are using Sitebuilder Plus and choose a master template, then you can easily add some elements to all pages in your site. Here's ...
  • 32 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd H
Slowness when logging into Homestead Account 10/04/2018
1:30 PM MST: The issue has been identified and resolved. We will continue to monitor for any additional reports. 12:45 PM MST: We are i...
  • Todd H, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived