Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1629
Photo of Drew N
How do I remove add on services I no longer want?
If you have additional services that you no longer want, we do need for you to contact us. You may call or post your request here and we...
  • 100 me toos
  • 191 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Email box quota upgrades now available
At this time we are pleased to offer different email box quota options. You are welcome to post here or call support to assist with upgra...
  • 4 me toos
  • 59 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Todd H
Reports of customer websites not loading 10/18/2018
8:05 MST AM: The issue has been identified, and resolved. We will continue to monitor for any additonal reports. We thank you for your pa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROCEDURE. For more information please read this topic: https...
  • 39 me toos
  • 93 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of susan2829
Building the Mobile site on the new builder
This should have been obvious to me, but it wasn't. I built several pages before tackling the Mobile and then spent lots of hours (frustr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Pam9411
Can deleted emails be recovered?
My Roundcube Webmail is linked with my Outlook Email.  I received a message from Roundcube stating that my box was 95% full.  I deleted a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
Please read through this topic carefully, as the instructions must be followed in full to reactivate your domain. If your website and...
  • 11 me toos
  • 608 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew N
How do I setup an email client to check my Homestead mail?
There are many email clients out there that can be configured to check your Homestead mail. Below are some links to some popular clients...
  • 72 me toos
  • 57 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I cancel my Homestead account?
Is there a way that I can cancel my Homestead account without having to call in or chat with someone?
  • 130 me toos
  • 137 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 5 me toos
  • 203 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I edit a page name and link within my site navigation menu?
How can I edit a page name and link within my site navigation menu?
  • 211 me toos
  • 177 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I use the Master Page feature?
If you are using Sitebuilder Plus and choose a master template, then you can easily add some elements to all pages in your site. Here's ...
  • 32 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I make my website mobile friendly?
With the new Homestead Websitebuilder, all the designs are responsive. This means that they are automatically mobile friendly and you wil...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd H
Slowness when logging into Homestead Account 10/04/2018
1:30 PM MST: The issue has been identified and resolved. We will continue to monitor for any additional reports. 12:45 PM MST: We are i...
  • Todd H, 2 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I transfer my domain to another host?
I've gone with another hosting provider and would like to transfer my domain to them. How do I transfer my domain to another host?
  • 71 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I add media files to my site?
If you want to add an audio or video file to your site you can follow these instructions. Please keep in mind the supported file types ...
  • 27 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Submit your Homestead Websitebuilder site for review.
If you would like to have your Homestead Websitebuilder site reviewed use the Reply to post your domain name.  We encourage everyone to p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I change the nameservers for my domain?
You can update your nameservers from the Domain manager screen. 1. Log into your account and click Domains on the left side of the sc...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I switch my domain to a new site I built?
I created a second website on my account and would like to switch my domain to that one. Can I do this without deleting my original design?
  • 73 me toos
  • 81 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I specify the image used by Facebook for shares and likes?
Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing...
  • 26 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Question
  • Answered