Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1626
Photo of Drew N
How do I remove add on services I no longer want?
If you have additional services that you no longer want, we do need for you to contact us. You may call or post your request here and we...
  • 99 me toos
  • 187 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, read this topic before proceeding. Important: When we update the nameservers, it is po...
  • 35 me toos
  • 75 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I cancel my Homestead account?
Is there a way that I can cancel my Homestead account without having to call in or chat with someone?
  • 107 me toos
  • 110 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 5 me toos
  • 198 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
Please read through this topic carefully, as the instructions must be followed in full to reactivate your domain. If your website and...
  • 11 me toos
  • 604 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Bill9059
When will an https solution be offered to sitebuilder desktop users?
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of susan2829
Building the Mobile site on the new builder
This should have been obvious to me, but it wasn't. I built several pages before tackling the Mobile and then spent lots of hours (frustr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Drew N
Why is my page password protected when I didn't add it?
If you have a page that has become password protected and you never added the password, then it is because the password has been save in ...
  • 21 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I change the nameservers for my domain?
You can update your nameservers from the Domain manager screen. 1. Log into your account and click Domains on the left side of the sc...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I setup a favicon for when my website is bookmarked?
I'd like to setup a favicon for when people bookmark one of my pages. What are the steps needed to do this?
  • 39 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe4235
active on cloudflare but site it still shows unsecure.
I got set up on cloudflare.  they say i'm active but i go to my site and it still says unsecure.  What gives? It's been 24 hours.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mary5448
One of our email boxes are full and will not receive emails. I am unsure how to clean it out. Can you help?
One of our email boxes is full.  Emails can go out, but not be received.  Please  help
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Marc7250
Cloudflare status active but website not showing secure
Good afternoon: I followed the recent Cloudflare update They replied with Cloudflare status active and our website is not showing secure...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jen3406
add facebook events
I use to be able to have all my facebook events show up on my news/events page. I saw its not on my page anymore just my fb posts are. Is...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JeepGirl71755
When I go to domain there is no menu showing to be able to create a subdomain
There is no Subdomain menu to click on for me to create a subdomain. When I go to Domains, there are no options to create a subdomain.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Patrick4270
I added the free SSL on my website yesterday morning and have not been able to receive email since then. How do I correct this?
I added the free SSL on my website yesterday morning and have not been able to receive email since then. what do I need to do to correct ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of donna0563
Owner
Trying to log into my site.  Message comes up verifying files then coping updated files may take a few minutes.  What is exactly is a few...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Arthur0141
Domain MX
No e-mail after cloudflare update and now cannot log onto cloudflare because didn't receive code. Do I need to change nameservers back to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Drew N
How do I setup an email client to check my Homestead mail?
There are many email clients out there that can be configured to check your Homestead mail. Below are some links to some popular clients...
  • 71 me toos
  • 55 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I reset my email password?
I can't remember the password I setup for my email account. How to I reset my email password?
  • 86 me toos
  • 87 replies
  • Question
  • Answered