Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1510
Photo of declan7409
How do I obtain an SSL certificate via Homestead?
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a drop down menu?
1) Click on the Pages button. 2) You will see the list of your pages.  You'll notice that all the pages are in a column. This means th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike F.
How do I do a complete re-install of SiteBuilder Desktop?
In order to reinstall SiteBuilder to your computer you will need to completely delete the previous installation and install a fresh copy...
  • 75 me toos
  • 75 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Diana5240
I am on Website starter package and want to try the new designs under website builder & want to understand the cost involved.
Want to know the cost to change from website starter package to website builder - but still only want the one website. I understand you h...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
When a domain is registered you agree to maintain current contact information on the domain. ICANN, the governing body of domains has ins...
  • 10 me toos
  • 575 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 4 me toos
  • 193 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add a slideshow?
1) Add an image gallery to the page. 2)Once the gallery is on the page, select it and click settings in the properties editor. 3) In ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lawofaction9006
Can you create an online course, or a paid membership site using Homestead?
I am looking to create an online course and a paid member site. Are there any templates for that available on Homestead, or would using a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a new site?
1) Log in to your Homestead account. Click on the Websites Manager page., then click on Add New Website. Note: If you do not see Add new ...
  • 13 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I edit a page name and link within my site navigation menu?
How can I edit a page name and link within my site navigation menu?
  • 209 me toos
  • 176 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Why is my page password protected when I didn't add it?
If you have a page that has become password protected and you never added the password, then it is because the password has been save in ...
  • 17 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I cancel my Homestead account?
Is there a way that I can cancel my Homestead account without having to call in or chat with someone?
  • 85 me toos
  • 78 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I remove add on services I no longer want?
If you have additional services that you no longer want, we do need for you to contact us. You may call, chat online, or post your reque...
  • 95 me toos
  • 171 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I specify the image used by Facebook for shares and likes?
Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing...
  • 23 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I point my domain to Homestead?
I currently have a domain hosted at GoDaddy. How can I point it over to the site I built with Homestead?
  • 23 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Angie7663
Problems with email and calenders using outlook 2016
We set up our homestead emails through outlook but they are having sync issues and we are not able to see or share our calenders. What d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add a blog to my website?
I was told it is good to have a blog for seo purposes. How do I create a blog for my website?
  • 28 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Windows 10 and Sitebuilder desktop
Note: While this topic is primarily for Windows 10, we have seen other versions of Windows also require this procedure following some Win...
  • 21 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew N
How do I add media files to my site?
If you want to add an audio or video file to your site you can follow these instructions. Please keep in mind the supported file types ...
  • 24 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I link an image to another page?
I have several images that I'd like to be able to link to other pages on my website. How do I link images to other sections of my website?
  • 13 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered