Conversations

Photo of susan2829
Tutorial Only Section
Drew is it possible for you to create a section that is dedicated to tutorials only and blocks any posts? Seems it might be easier for fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Stop 'fixing' what isn't broken ...
A note to the developers. Please focus your attention on the REALLY IMPORTANT issues with the new Websitebuilder rather than messing arou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Skeletonizing Sites
Drew I know you closed the previous post concerning the sites that are skeletonizing (for lack of a better word) when they first open, bu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Mobile Site Issues
I'm noticing several issues with the mobile site builder so decided to start a new thread just for that rather than piling on some other ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Navigation lost in Mobile view
Several pages into building the site with the new builder and I decided to change the navigation design. I chose a new one and things wen...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Publishing Site and SEO
With the new website builder we have the option to publish and then at another point in time we can change the current domain to point to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Will we be notified ...
Drew, will we be notified when updates/fixes are done? It would be very helpful so we know what's being accomplished and won't have to ke...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Site Error page
In the new websitebuilder is the Site Error page automatically added? If so, where is it so we can redesign it to match our own design? I...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Unable to open sites
Gave up working on my homesteadcloud.com site and decided to go work on some of my other sites. When I click on any of them in the site l...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Just my opinion
I took some time today to go through the various templates offered in the new websitebuilder and was bothered enough that I felt the need...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
DudaMobile set up
I have clients interested in Mobile. Reading through Duda's knowledge base Homestead doesn't show on the list of compatible websites, yet...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
404 page missing
Homestead client asked me to do an update on his site. In so doing I discovered that his 404 Site Error page has gone missing - can I sim...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived