Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1468
Photo of susan2829
Building the Mobile site on the new builder
This should have been obvious to me, but it wasn't. I built several pages before tackling the Mobile and then spent lots of hours (frustr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, read this topic before proceeding. Important: When we update the nameservers, it is po...
  • 30 me toos
  • 66 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stevenstrategy0330
Chat Petition
Sign here for them to bring the live chat back full time so we can all get things done.
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I cancel my Homestead account?
Is there a way that I can cancel my Homestead account without having to call in or chat with someone?
  • 104 me toos
  • 107 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Can I get feedback on my Sitebuilder site please?
If you would like to have your website reviewed use theReply to post your domain name.  Weencourage everyone to post comments to help im...
  • 560 me toos
  • 234 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
Please read through this topic carefully, as the instructions must be followed in full to reactivate your domain. If your website and...
  • 11 me toos
  • 603 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew N
How do I remove add on services I no longer want?
If you have additional services that you no longer want, we do need for you to contact us. You may call or post your request here and we...
  • 97 me toos
  • 184 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of susan2829
LIKES AND DISLIKES AND WISHES
What do you like or dislike or wish Homestead would add to the new sitebuilder?
  • 2 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a drop down menu?
1) Click on the Pages button. 2) You will see the list of your pages.  You'll notice that all the pages are in a column. This means th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Windows 10 and Sitebuilder desktop
Note: While this topic is primarily for Windows 10, we have seen other versions of Windows also require this procedure following some Win...
  • 24 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Rory9130
SiteBuilder Plus ~ for old Homestead dogs...don't fear new tricks!
Ok... I was fearful of nothing- using Homestead for 10+yrs- freaked out that the infamous Sitebuilder software couldn't keep up with time...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Why are my changes not publishing?
If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things too look for. T...
  • 26 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I make my website mobile friendly?
With the new Homestead Websitebuilder, all the designs are responsive. This means that they are automatically mobile friendly and you wil...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Unauthorized ads and hyperlinks have appeared on my website. Why?
If you suddenly see ads and links appearing on your website pages when you didn't place them there, the reason is that you have installed...
  • 34 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a new site?
1) Log in to your Homestead account. Click on the Websites Manager page., then click on Add New Website. Note: If you do not see Add new ...
  • 50 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Where is the file manager located?
I don't have access to file manager. What happened to it? It has been a while since I have accessed it, but would like to do some clean-u...
  • 79 me toos
  • 91 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a backup of my Sitebuilder Plus site?
You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. 1) Log in to your a...
  • 24 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a custom email form?
I need a more custom form as I'd like for people to fill out an application. All I see is a basic form that asks for someones name, email...
  • 74 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add a slideshow in Websitebuilder?
1) Add an image gallery to the page. 2)Once the gallery is on the page, select it and click settings in the properties editor. 3) In ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Can I have more than 1 domain on a Homestead Websitebuilder site?
Note: This article applies only to new Websitebuilder sites. Homestead Websitebuilder is designed to use only 1 domain. It is possible...
  • 9 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered