Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1465
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a new site?
1) Log in to your Homestead account. Click on the Websites Manager page., then click on Add New Website. Note: If you do not see Add new ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Windows 10 and Sitebuilder desktop
Note: While this topic is primarily for Windows 10, we have seen other versions of Windows also require this procedure following some Win...
  • 19 me toos
  • 88 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew N
How do I remove add on services I no longer want?
If you have additional services that you no longer want, we do need for you to contact us. You may call, chat online, or post your reque...
  • 95 me toos
  • 169 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Can I get feedback on my site please?
If you would like to have your website reviewed use the Reply to post your domain name.  We encourage everyone to post comments to hel...
  • 533 me toos
  • 199 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of sharpvet9500
Counter
how do I add a counter to my page to log the number of visits
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a Site Navigation Menu?
I created several pages already, but none of them are linked. How do I create a navigation menu to link them?
  • 120 me toos
  • 110 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a drop down menu?
1) Click on the Pages button. 2) You will see the list of your pages.  You'll notice that all the pages are in a column. This means th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
When a domain is registered you agree to maintain current contact information on the domain. ICANN, the governing body of domains has ins...
  • 10 me toos
  • 542 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add a slideshow?
1) Add an image gallery to the page. 2)Once the gallery is on the page, select it and click settings in the properties editor. 3) In ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Why are my changes not publishing?
If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things too look for. T...
  • 25 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
How do I use the Master Page feature?
If you are using Sitebuilder Plus and choose a master template, then you can easily add some elements to all pages in your site. Here's ...
  • 32 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SentrySix9541
Anybody answer phones at Homestead Tech Support anymore?? Been holding for past three days...
The EPP code I have for my domain is invalid. Trying to transfer a domain outside of Homestead. From Homestead to another hosting company...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Virginia2266
can you create a form which allows users to upload a photo?
http://wmapradio.homestead.com/ I have a form for customers to fill out, but we'd like them to upload a photo for our later use. Is this...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a custom email form?
I need a more custom form as I'd like for people to fill out an application. All I see is a basic form that asks for someones name, email...
  • 73 me toos
  • 70 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken6938
I have customers telling me my domain does not work.
 I checked my account and billing and all is in order.  There has been no traffic for 7 days.  ThreeLakesEscape.com belongs to me.  Cell ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Rory9130
SiteBuilder Plus ~ for old Homestead dogs...don't fear new tricks!
Ok... I was fearful of nothing- using Homestead for 10+yrs- freaked out that the infamous Sitebuilder software couldn't keep up with time...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of susan2829
Building the Mobile site on the new builder
This should have been obvious to me, but it wasn't. I built several pages before tackling the Mobile and then spent lots of hours (frustr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Martin
Cant log into Sitebuilder on any machine!
Message comes up that says: This page isn't redirecting properly....
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of ron5332
how to edit the text on a button
I need to edit the text on my button. instead of saying button I want it to say call now
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Linda Dunnigan
Do I own my .com completely?
While checking my domain I have found out that the .com for my business is owned by a company in Ontario, who's data base is private & r...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered