Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of Susan
How do I create a newsletter mailing list?
How do I create a mailing list and manage the sending out of newsletters?...This may be a silly question, I mean... do I just use a simpl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Susan
Image Alt Tags Appear with Hover Over?
I have been diligently adding Alt Tags and pop-up animation to all my images and I had thought the Alt Tag descriptions were supposed to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Susan
One Long Section for Multiple Images?
I am at the last stage of completing our new website and that is to add the dozens (more like hundreds!) of custom cake images in the dif...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Susan
Do I Add Punctuation?
I am writing my page titles and descriptions and I was wondering how best to use punctuation.  I am a language and punctuation freak but ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 5 me toos
  • 203 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Charles6535
Switching to Website Builder. Next steps?
I've reconstructed my website using Website Builder, so now I have two sites; my original www.xxxx.com website and a new, unpublished sit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
National Business Women's Week
Honor the contributions of working women and employers who support working women and their families, Business and Professional Women’s ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Susan
Having Trouble Accessing New Community Questions?
I always go through the email notifications and log in to the community posts that I am interested in but this morning I made several att...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Paso9687
How do I create a link from the website to the Facebook page?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of michelle5724
Spell check in the new website builder?
Is there spell check in website builder? In PLUS it would underline errors but am not seeing that in new site builder?
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
Manage Pages: Keywords, Page Meta Tags (Meta and Link Tags)
I need some guidelines for filling in Keywords and Page Meta Tags (Meta and Link Tags) in the Manage Pages section for my new site which ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of y3572
How can I copy an element to another new page?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
How can I enable the spell check feature in my web browser?
All of the major web browsers have a built in spell check feature. If it's not turned on by default, you may have to enable the feature. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Susan
How Do I Mirror Flip a Shape, Specifically the Arrow?
I'm rebuilding my site in WebsiteBuilder and I am having trouble figuring out how to "mirror flip" an image or shape.  Specifically, I am...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Planned maintenance for Cloudflare 9-20-2018
This announcement applies to all customers using Cloudflare nameservers with their website. On September 20, 2018 from 13:00 - 14:00 U...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Susan
link text in one page to an image on another page?
When I searched for answers to this question there were lots of suggestion but I somehow couldn't find exactly what I was looking for...I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Michael8398
How do I make elements previolsuy maked "hide from mobile version" to reappear on my mobile version?
mobile version text was hidden by me and now I want it to appear on my mobile version
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Text Formatting in Website Builder
To program certain text formats: 1) Click on Elements on the left panel and add a text box  2) Type your text 3) Cl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Susan
Text Disappears Behind Background Elements
...I am having trouble getting text boxes to stay visible.  They keep disappearing behind other elements (container boxes and/or shapes) ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
An Image showing on all pages when it is only meant to be on one page.
I am pretty sure I accidentally clicked on a setting that allows an element (in this case an image) to show thru on all pages but (in thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived