Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Susan
WebsiteBuilder: Attach Link to Image?
I've found a number of answers to this question but they seem to be for SiteBuilder and I am now using WebsiteBuilder? I want to use an ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Anchor Links in Website Builder
You can easily create "anchor links" in Website Builder by using Element Behaviors.  Click on the element you want to have trigger the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 5 me toos
  • 197 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Susan
Hidden Keywords?
...As I edit format in the mobile version, I find I have to "hide" quite a bit of long descriptive content that is on my desktop version ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Susan
I Need to find a Specific Design Element
...I need a specific design element that is embedded in the WebsiteBuilder template I am using.  The template is called "Baked Goods".  W...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shirley0987
How do you lock a picture in place in websitebuilder?
I was able to lock a picture in place in SiteBuider, but cannot figure out how to do it in Websitebuilder. Help please!
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Susan
Guestbook Element in new WebsiteBuilder?
There were some really nice "guest-books" available in SiteBuilder and we made really good use of ours to collect "testimonials". I have...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Susan
Website Guest Book
There were some really nice guest books available in SiteBuilder and we made really good use of ours to collect "testimonials".  I haven'...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Renee5076
I don't want to use any of the templates to create my website. I want to start from scratch.
I have had a website on Homestead for 16 years. I created it myself from scratch. I don't want to use any of the templates available. Whi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Susan
Building a “Get a Quote” form in WebsiteBuilder
Hi... I am finally making some progress in getting comfortable with the WebsiteBuilder (after many years as a devoted SiteBuilder user) b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create a drop down menu?
1) Click on the Pages button. 2) You will see the list of your pages.  You'll notice that all the pages are in a column. This means th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Text Formatting in Website Builder
To program certain text formats: 1) Click on Elements on the left panel and add a text box  2) Type your text 3) Cl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Susan
Customize Image Gallery in WebsiteBuilder
I am trying to customize an image gallery in WebsiteBuilder.  For example, when I go to Elements and select Images - Image Gallery - Grid...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Susan
HELP! I think I accidentally deleted my site!
HELP!  I think I accidentally deleted my site! www.SugarBabies-Cakes.com
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Susan
Advanced Page Settings
...After using SiteBuilder Plus for over 5 years I only just realized that perhaps I should be using the "advanced" options in page setti...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
Should my website have a site-map?
Should my website have a site-map?  If so...    1. How do I create it? (can I use a "site-map generator"?  2. Where do I put it? (do I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
SiteBuilder Website Review
I would like to submit our SiteBuilder website for review by the community. Also, I have just started adding (keyword-rich) image alt t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
Help re: "Page Name" and "Description"
I am confused about how to best use our website's "Page Name" and "Description" to help our (very DIY!) Search Engine Optimization.  Our ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
Sites We Love
Hi!  I have been using Homestead SiteBuilder for a couple years now and our website, SugarBabies-Cakes.com is the number one thing that b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
What is a Homestead Community Champion?
A Champion is: someone who abides by the Community Guidelines. someone who shares knowledge, ideas and expertise with other Commun...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered