Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 57
Photo of Susan
Reader Friendly?
Hi again!  I read somewhere that it counts with search engines (and potential sight impaired clients) if your site is "Reader Friendly". ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Susan
Set Mobile view to look like desktop view?
I noticed that someone mentioned changing their WebsiteBuilder mobile view to look same as desktop view.  Just out of curiosity, how is t...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Thomas5360
Finally the new website builder is responsive. www.ExpediteReviews.com If you need help with the builder or SSL Cloudflare, let me know.
Finally the new website builder is responsive. www.ExpediteReviews.com If you need help with the builder or SSL Cloudflare let me know. 
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Site Spotlight - rockymountainsidecar.com
http://www.rockymountainsidecar.com/ Can you provide a description of your business? Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures was started in...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Text Formatting in Website Builder
To program certain text formats: 1) Click on Elements on the left panel and add a text box  2) Type your text 3) Cl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Les6064
Confusion with Title of Website Builders
It seems there could be a problem with identification of "Website Builders". I see many messages that relate to which site builder is bei...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of ernie4167
Self Made Designs
I have reviewed your website design options. I do not see a design option that fits my online concept. How do I implement my own the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of fhealings0104
Looks fine on PC but garbled on mobile
Why does my site looke fine on PC but information is all over the place on a mobile phone?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Editing the Mobile Site- Website Builder
Optimizing your site to be mobile friendly is crucial nowadays. Over 50% of all internet users are browsing on some type of mobile device...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Susan
Can I Create a Section that I can make Hidden in Desktop View?
Hi... Can I create a section on a page that I can "hide" in desktop view and have only visible in mobile?  I have a chart that doesn't tr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lillian5078
How can I add a spell checker to my Homestead WebsiteBuilder?
In my SiteBuilder website, text was checked for misspellings automatically. In my new WebsiteBuilder website, there is no spell checking...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Julie8932
Answer Please
I have had homestead for years but I don't see the upgrade to be able to make my site mobile I have no edit bar with the mobile device o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Richard4818
Can the left task bar ("elements", "pages", etc.) be moved?
How do I modify header/sections under the left task bar ("elements", "pages", etc.)? There doesn't seem to be a way to close it.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of dwight8375
Is it possible to remove the "I'm not a robot" field from a comment form?
Is it possible to remove the "I'm not a robot" field from a comment form? It's messing up my mobile view page. It the only field sticking...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of dwight8375
Changing the design and pages
I am trying to change the design and pages completely. How do I do this without affecting the current live page? 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Peter0895
Latest Greatest Site Builder - Compared to Original SiteBuilder
I have used Homestead SiteBuilder for 16 years...... I believe there is a newer, more powerful version out now but it requires a complete...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jonathan1328
Can we no longer have mouseover effects on images?
In past versions of sitebuilder, we could add an image and a mouseover image for whenever you rolled over that initial image. I don't see...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
One Long Section for Multiple Images?
I am at the last stage of completing our new website and that is to add the dozens (more like hundreds!) of custom cake images in the dif...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
How do I create a newsletter mailing list?
How do I create a mailing list and manage the sending out of newsletters?...This may be a silly question, I mean... do I just use a simpl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
Image Alt Tags Appear with Hover Over?
I have been diligently adding Alt Tags and pop-up animation to all my images and I had thought the Alt Tag descriptions were supposed to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived