Conversations

Photo of Sue9806
Moving emails with domain transfer to Homestead
We successfully moved our domain perobbins.com from Yahoo Small Business over to Homestead yesterday. Our emails with Yahoo were all xxxx...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sue9806
Domain transfer failed. Page at Homestead to get further instructions doesn't fully load
I am trying to transfer a domain to Homestead. I made sure the registrar info was updated, the domain unlocked and the privacy set to pub...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sue9806
Blog and default element isn't changing
Hopefully, this is an easy fix. I just created a blog with my website: www.victoriahaysales.com with my first post. I noticed that when I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue9806
Google Rankings Dropped After New Website Went Live
A few weeks ago, I switched from the old website to the new one built with the new website builder. I've noticed recently that the Google...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue9806
Anyone get their Google standing back after re-doing website with new website builder?
Since re-doing the website with new (and improved???) website builder and having the domain point to this new site, my Google standings h...
  • Sue9806, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Sue9806
I want to add a sitemap to my website
I have generated a sitemap for my website but with the new website builder I am unsure where to upload the file since the new builder doe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue9806
Text boxes in Containers in Mobile View
I'm not sure if this is a real problem or not. I may just be too picky. I am using a container element on one of my pages and each tab ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of christyking11728
Website Builder
Is anyone else getting a server error when they try to edit their website? Homestead said many people are experiencing this issue, but I...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived