Conversations

Photo of Sue3082
CAN I get help in deleting a few thousand of my oldest emails?
CAN I get help in deleting a few thousand of my oldest emails?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
I cannot get Homestead to leave my password alone.
I cannot get Homestead to leave my password alone.   I deleted it from google password-saver but Homestead still brings it up when I log ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
I am having trouble keeping passwords working on password-protected web pages
I have tried putting passwords onto a couple of pages on my web sites, but when I checked, I discovered  some other pages were then passw...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
how do I delete all the emails in my inbox
My inbox is full. I would like to simply delete all the items at once.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
can a web page be kept private except for those invited?
I was thinking of putting an audio file of an interview onto a web page, not yet created.  I know how to insert the audio player and I kn...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
why can't I move this box out of the way so I can read it and look at the page Im working on at the same time
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of websterbrooks5765
I am trying to get assistance to verify my information for WHOIS verification email I received for website altwhite.org
I am trying to get assistance to verify my information for WHOIS verification email I received for website altwhite.org. I need to recove...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
where to find the address of the newly published page on my site. Where is the URL for it.?
I have done this hundreds of times but for the life of me, I don't see where to find the address of the newly published page on my site. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jerry6841
How do I temporarily disable my browser's pop-up blocker in order to publish my website?
How to temporarily disable browser's pop-up blocker in order to publish my website!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of dana1800
Text element appears to duplicate or remove text at random
i have reported this issue to no avail twice that there is a bug in the creative portion of site builder in the text/copy whereby it dele...
  • 50 me toos
  • 112 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
Changing the name of a web PAGE
How do I change the name of a page I have just created. I have published it and don't want the hyphen there so need to change it. One use...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
Linking text to an anchor on the same page
My question is how do I connect text on my page - my page, not site - with an anchor link thingy on the same page (page I mean page when ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of KAMoldow8239
WHAT IS UP WITH THIS SOFTWARE: SITE BUILDER PLUS IS A DISASTER
I'M BUILDING A NEW SITE AND HAVE SPENT MANY AGONIZING HOURS AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE "INDEX" LISTING IS GONE AND ONE OF MY PAGES HAS SOME ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 54 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
confirm navigation box needs someplace to respond YES or NO
Confirm navigation box says, You have unsaved changes. Discard changes? (but no box to check YES) Are you sure you want to leave t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
Half the page I was editing (created 2003) has disappeared
I have been revising the story of my life, a bit at a time. It was annoying today to discover that I would have to use the new online Si...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
Where do I find the files on SB+ ?
I just got into site builder Plus. Where are the files. I need to find one in another place ad move it to the files for the page I am wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
Telling people when your site has been published - "Do not show this message again"
I have had to redo much text after it was lost after being forced to switch to SB+. But here I am and there's no point in going back. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Richard4582
Sit Builder Plus.. How to duplicate link, pic or text box..
In sitebuilder I could duplicate a link, pic or even a whole text block. Can this be done in site builder plus? Example: If I use ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
Page Info box
How do I close the page info box while using the new, improved, Sitebuilder Plus!?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
Why am i told on your page when I log in that I have IE 7 when I really hav e 8
Why am i told on your page when I log in that I have IE 7 when I really have IE 8.. they said I have to Sept. but they have installed wha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived