Conversations

Photo of Steve7118
www.allthingstenerife.com
When submitting the contact form the form does not clear (although I have set it to), so if you want to go back to the form again it is s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Steve7118
contact form
When submitting the contact form the form does not clear (although I have set it to), so if you want to go back to the form again it is s...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Steve7118
Link to an Image
I have some images on my "Activities" page which I want to link to other pages.  I linked the images and this was fine, but then when I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Steve7118
Button Element
I have created my own navigation bar using the button element - when hovering/pressing the button it changes to a brown colour but when y...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Steve7118
Contact Us Form
I have recently created a Contact Us form in website builder, but although I have activated the 'clear form on submission', the form does...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Steve7118
Site Navigation (Website Builder)
I have a horizontal site navigation which is made up of buttons, how do I widen the individual buttons as the text does not fit and I don...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Steve7118
Mobile View
How To Edit Text and Move Pictures in Mobile View?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Steve7118
Website Builder - Adding a page
Website Builder - When I try to add a page the new page has all the details from the home page on it and when I delete them it deletes th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Steve7118
Email Reply/Forward Problem
I have replaced my laptop with a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Unfortunately, I can no longer Reply to or Forward a received email. I assume t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived